Simply Megan

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

you broke my heart..CONGRATULATIONS

It's amazing that I can find some time to write in between feeling sorry for myself and trying to find things wrong with Jake. Oh it's been a great night, I would know, I've been awake for all of it. Thanks go to Jake of course. Hey buddy, if you're reading this, MAJOR PROPS TO YOU FOR BREAKING MY HEART AND TURNING ME INTO SUCH A BITTER PERSON! I think a round of applause is owed to him. He single-handedly turned me from somewhat tolerable to completely insufferable. Oh my gosh and isn't it funny how the memories I was looking back on Sunday night are the ones haunting me and keeping me awake tonight? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's just so hilarious, right? It's always great to be stabbed in the back by your boyfriend of 10 months whom you love so much! It would be so much cooler if now I totally hated him, that would be the shit. But no, I'm still madly in love with this kid. It's weird how things work out in ways you never expect. It all makes sense though. Really it does. I'm absolutely thrilled to have no love life whatsoever. I mean, who needs to be happy and have fun with the guy they love? Sounds fucking boring, eh? Oh man oh man I just CANNOT wait for more suffering and pain to come my way. I thrive on it! HEHE! LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS AGAIN JAKE!!!!

who am i kidding? I love that kid more than anything and it's killing me that he doesn't feel the same.

3 Comments:

At December 31, 2005 at 10:11 PM, Blogger markmarks2677 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At January 22, 2006 at 2:11 PM, Blogger tandyprice02651526 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At May 6, 2006 at 2:31 PM, Blogger k0ety68x said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home